As a Business Consultant CRM, you will work on CRM implementation projects and customer support. The product you implement is Microsoft Dynamics CRM, supplemented by standard or self-developed software components.
Your tasks as a consultant:
You will support our sales people during the sales process:
- by giving product demos,
- by performing analyses on prospects and customers.
- You ensure the timely delivery of projects:
- making business analyses of customers' operational and administrative processes;
- preparing fit-gap analyses between existing and desired software solutions working out functional analyses;
- testing programming;
- the system set-up and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM at and with customers;
- providing training to end users;
- providing on-site solution support to customers;
- performing support work at customer sites.
How much is your NORRIQ IQ?
Of course, we don't let just anyone into our NORRIQ group. A certain NORRIQ-IQ is required to pass the selection. The NORRIQ-IQ has 3 major pillars:
Your EQ or Experience Coefficient:
- You are able to communicate at different levels.
- Your analytical skills allow you to quickly arrive at solutions.
- Relevant education of university or higher level or equivalent through experience.
- Knowledge/experience with Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and/or experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM are big pluses.
- Experience as an analyst is an asset.
- A good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
Your TQ or Technical Coefficient:
- You feel like a fish out of water in an Office365 environment.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV and/or CRM and/or Business Intelligence is important.
- IT terms such as ERP, CRM, Infrastructure, developer etc. are not unfamiliar to you.
Finally, your NQ or your NORRIQ Coefficient:
- You are eager to work together in an international environment.
- Teamwork makes the dream work!
- You prefer quality to quantity.
- You also have a healthy edge to you!
- You are up for a "work-hard-play-hard" mentality.
- You don't lack energy and new ideas.
- You like to contribute to a company that goes as hard for you as you go for us.
We go the extra mile for you!
- A varied job within a growing, financially healthy and international organization (product development ERP, CRM, BI)
- Good career opportunities
- Interesting projects from A-Z, no secondment
- Training on the job, to shape your personal development
- A competitive market salary package (extra-legal benefits such as laptop, cell phone, car, insurance package, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Great colleagues and a professional working environment
Employee or freelancer? Give us a call!