Based on concrete opportunities at our key client, one of the largest banks in Belgium, we are looking to strengthen our transformation team with junior Business Analysts and Process Engineers in multiple domains, such as Daily Banking, Lending, Invest and Financial Crime.
As a Business Analyst or Process Engineer, you will support our clients to analyze business processes, identify areas for improvement, and recommend solutions to increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve overall business performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct interviews and gather data to analyse business processes and identify areas for improvement
- Identify and prioritize business requirements and develop project plans to meet those requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies to ensure proposed solutions are viable and achievable.
- Develop and present business cases that support project initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented solutions.
- Provide ongoing support to clients to ensure continued success and improvement.
Are you a dynamic and ambitious young potential, eager to be part of a fast-growing company that is committed to provide multiple learning opportunities for its talented profiles?
Our Business Analysts and Process Engineers:
- Have a master degree or assimilated.
- Have experience or show strong interest in the finance/banking industry.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
- Are fluent in English and in Dutch or French, with at least a passive knowledge of the other language.
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other business analysis tools.