You understand the full life-cycle of data and are technically strong in Microsoft cloud environments. You enjoy engaging with Business Consultants and Solution Architects to optimize designs and turn them into Datawarehouse solutions in the cloud.
Furthermore, you are strong in visualizing data, building reports with PowerBI and PowerApps. You are eager to learn and want to keep up-to-date with the latest developments in AI and Analytics within the Microsoft platform. Of course you will be supported and join a great team of data specialists with whom you can start and develop great projects.
Some of the tasks that await you as a BI (Azure) data specialist:
- You support the BI initiatives both internally on our own BI-applications, as well as externally towards customers and prospects.
- You convert functional analyses into best-practice solutions in Azure DWH.
- You enjoy talking to the solution architects and actively participate in the design and implementation of our projects at customers.
- You visualize and report on the data in the DWH with tools such as Power BI and Power Apps
- You communicate with stakeholders on the reporting component and take end users by the hand during the build, testing and validation of the solutions you deliver
- You are proactive and solution-oriented
- You have a background in technology
- You have 5-7 years of experience in Azure DWH/SQL/Synapse environments
- You are communicative and work optimally within a team
- You are customer focused
- Knowledge of business processes within Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance, Sales and marketing or Field Service are an asset
- A good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.